Thursday, March 17, 2011

19th Blog

So today I played a game called "Fix it with Food". It was pretty cool. I kind of went through it faster than most people. And I would love to use their page a inspiration for my team page. I like how they set how they made their game and all of the choices and things they did with it. And also they put up the tutorials they use so that will lots of help. All in all a good day today :D

3 comments:

  1. That was a really fun game. I honestly didnt expect it to be as fun as it was. Kayla was really gettingin to the game. I think you did really great with your presentation and I think your game is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a good blog on how to incorporate ideas from the other demo. Your timeline is up and running, somehow you deleted a </ before viddler and it messed the whole thing up. Easy to fix, hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That game was awesome. even tho it took me 5 minutes to learn how to jump. I think the inspiration part would be mad cool too.

    ReplyDelete