Tuesday, February 15, 2011

11th Blog

So we have class again FINALLY!!! I'm not liking this class anymore mostly because i'm so far behind well at least i feel like i am. I finally finshed my starting page and that seem to take forever... but anyways the rest of my pages should be less difficault then the rest.... Ummmm... i don't know what else to type or talk about. So yep i think imma get off this blog post. Sooo seee ya the next time i Blog!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog. It's nice but it still isnt as amazing as mine. Hopefully we don't have another snow day right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw what you were doing in class, but Mrs. Ritz told me to check out your team page. BUT i was sadly informed that you don't update it soooo that was a ok idea if you would. Please update it so i don't have to type a whole 8 paragrpahs of random stuff (ps like so) to answer to your blog XD<3:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amusing background.
    But good luck with everything. I hope I can get caught up myself.

    ReplyDelete