Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Semester

So we have started a new semester of skool. Oh joy! (not) but then again it just means im closer to bein done with high skool. But this time im in class B and im all alone:( but ohh well i can do it! i know i can(: So i really have to start blogging more because i'm suppose to be doing them every class and i haven't but then again i haven't had this class in about three weeks... just because of snow days and stuff bcuz of winter. personaly i think that we should only have winter and snow for a week and it should be the week of christmas. I HATE BEING COLD!!! but ohhh well life is going to go on anyways. welp im outta here(: laterz 

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean the bright side for me is i graduate in May. I really like the winter tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I can't wait till schools out. Yeah the snow days are always good but it gets us all behind. I hate snow but love the days off.

    ReplyDelete