I'm trying to get a avatar for my team thing but i can't figure it out.
But my Game ideas are in the downer right now.Like I know i want it to be about math bcause that is my favorite subject in skool.
But I can't think of how i want to make it and it's killing me :( I need to think of ideas fast.
Maybe you people whoever is reading this should give me some ideas please and thanks :)
Great blog.
ReplyDeletethanks even tho i kno u didnt even read it lol
ReplyDeleteMrs G would be having a heart attack about your spelling!!!!! Good thing you like math.
ReplyDeleteohhh thanks well u said we should right it as we would talk so yea
ReplyDeleteHow colorful and I did read it... this time.
ReplyDeleteI read it!!! I love how you did the colors...unfortunately I have no tips or tricks for you...sorry ;D
ReplyDeleteHii i like your bloggggggggg
ReplyDeletethanks guys :]
ReplyDelete